This Is The Beginning - livography in greece #1




To travel is to take a journey into yourself. 
Danny Kaye.

I love traveling. Spending time in a different country. Experiencing another culture. Having new adventures. 
It's always worth doing these things.

Especially as a student you have endless opportunities to go abroad. In January this year I decided that it was time for me to make use of one of them. I spontaneously applied for Erasmus. And here I am, half a year later, having spend the first weeks in Thessaloniki, Greece. Still trying to realize how fast the time went by.
In the short time of being here I met so many new people, saw breathtaking sunsets by the sea, ate as much olives and feta cheese as never before, drank retsina en masse, felt warm sand under my feet and had countless new experiences.
It's time to share some impressions in a first blogpost. Many more are going to follow.







To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment